Bihar Police recruitment 2015 Women Constable 675 Posts : Central selection board of constable, Bihar Police invites application for the position of 675 women constable for ST category in Swabhiman Battalion. Apply online before 30th October 2015.
Name of Post:- women constable
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 675 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Women constable should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 28 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Women constable should have passed in +2 class from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Women constable will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Women constable are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- through debit card / credit card and internet banking only.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Women constable may apply online through official website of Bihar Police www.csbc.nic.in from 30th July 2015 to 30th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only Indian citizens are eligible for interview.
- Starting date for the submission of application form is 30th July 2015.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th October 2015.
- The age of the candidate should be as on 1st January 2015.
- The Grade pay of the candidate will be Rs 2000/-.
- The number of vacancies are 675.
- The name of the position is Women Constable.
- The Posting of the candidate will be at Bihar.
- The vacancies are for ST candidates in Swabhiman Battalion.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.