Bihar SSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Chemical Examiner Posts :- Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC invites Application for the Position of 08 Product Chemical examiner vacancies, government of Bihar. Apply online before 24th October 2016.
Name of post:- Product Chemical examiner
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs.9300 – 24800/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th October 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 08 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2014.
Qualification:- Candidates should have M.Sc. in Chemistry with second class from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for general category candidates / other backward class category candidates and other state category candidates and Rs 200/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) (Only for Bihar domicile).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official of Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) www.bssc.bih.nic.in from 27th September May 2016 to 24th October 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 27th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 24th October 2016.
- Date for submission of application fee by Challan is 29th September 2016 to 26th October 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 28th October 2016.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Product Chemical examiner should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 37 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2014.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 08.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.