Bihar SSC recruitment 2016-17 notification Driver 466 posts :- Bihar Staff Selection Commission BSSC invites Application for the Position of 466 Driver vacancies, government of Bihar. Apply online before 19th July 2016.
Name of post:- Driver
Job Location:- Bihar
Pay Scale:- Rs.5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 19th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 466 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation class standard examination board / 10th class standard examination board.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 750/- for general category candidates / other backward class category candidates and other state category candidates and Rs 200/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) (Only for Bihar domicile).
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official of Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) www.bssc.bih.nic.in from 23rd June May 2016 to 19th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 23rd June 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 19th July 2016.
- Date for submission of application fee by Challan is 24th June 2016 to 20th July 2016.
- Last date for submission of online application form is 22nd July 2016.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of driver should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 37 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.