Name of Post:- Assistant Executive Engineer, Manager
Eligibility:- Graduation, BE, ME
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka
Last Date:- 30th November 2014
Hiring Process:- Interview
1) Assistant Executive Engineer (Casting):- 9 posts
- Age Limit:- 45 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- BE in Civil, ME structures preferred.
- Experience:- Minimum 7 years post qualification experience of which at least 5 years should be in construction of Viaducts, Bridges and Multistoried buildings / mega infrastructure projects. Candidates having experience in metro rail projects will only be considered.
2) Manager (contracts):- 3 posts
- Age Limit:- 50 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university or Institute.
- Experience:- Overall experience of 10 years and minimum 3 year’s experience in dealing with Tender & Contracts Management for large value infrastructure works including preparation of Tender documents, evaluation of tenders, contract management and arbitration. Should possess sound analytical skills and thorough knowledge of contract terms. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in handling of contracts in Metro rail projects.
How to apply:- Applications in the prescribed format may be addressed to the Director (Projects & Planning), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bangalore 560027 superscribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ………………………………..”. Last date for receipt of applications is 4.00 PM of 30th November 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will only be called for interview.
- Prescribed qualifications are the minimum requirements and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
- The experience is post qualification and the minimum required. Mere possession of minimum experience does not confer any right to be called for interview / selection.
- Any canvassing by or on behalf of the candidates or to bring political or other outside influence with regard to selection/appointment shall be a disqualification.
- Selection will be through Interview by a Committee constituted by the Competent Authority.
- The candidates who are working with State Government Departments.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.