Name of Post:- Officer
Eligibility:- Degree, Diploma
Job Location:- Bombay
Pay Scale:- Rs. 50000 – 70000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th October 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Officer should not less than 45 years and should not more than 65 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of officer should have Degree or Diploma in electrical engineering / Mechanical engineering / civil engineering with minimum second class from any recognized university or AMIE.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of officer should have worked at least five years in the capacity of superintendent engineer or above or any equivalent in any government / autonomous body / semi-government office.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of officer may apply application form along with self-attested certificates and other documents send to Registrar, IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai:- 400076 on or before 8th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Posts are on contractual basis.
- Age is relaxable for internal candidates.
- No Interim correspondence will be entertained.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill to post advertised.
- The application may be sent sufficiently in advance avoiding postal delay.
- No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding postal delays / conduct and result of test / interview and reason for not being called for the interview.
- Candidates desirous to apply for more than one post should send separate application for each post quoting name position.
- Advertised posts are for empanelment and will be filled as and when required / needed.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.