Name of post:- process Technician
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.13800 – 41000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:-40 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st July 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have diploma in chemical engineering / technology from a government polytechnic or equivalent government recognized institute of repute with first class (60%).Relaxable up to 50% for schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) www.bharatpetroleum.com from 30th July 2016 to 14th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 30th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 14th August 2016.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of process Technician should have diploma in chemical engineering / technology from a government polytechnic or equivalent government recognized institute of repute with first class (60%)
- The selection of the eligible applicantapplying for the position of process Technician will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
- The name of the organization is Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL).
- The number of vacancies are 40.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.