BPPI recruitment 2015 Assistant Executive 07 vacancies : Bureau of Pharma Public sector undertaking of India (BPPI) invites application for the post of 07 office Assistant and executive on contract basis. Walk-in-interview 15th and !9th June 2015.
Name of Post:- Office Assistant, Executive
Eligibility:- Graduation, PG Diploma, PG Degree
Job Location:- Haryana
Last Date:- 19th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Office Assistant:- 05 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduation In any discipline.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 2 year experience in drafting / noting / maintaining of office record files and having good knowledge of working on computers. Work experience in government / PSU would be preferred.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of office Assistant should be below 28 years.
Executive (Procurement):- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Graduation In any discipline preferable post-graduation Diploma / Degree in Management.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum 3 year experience in handling matters related to procurement functions. Persons having knowledge of government procedure / CVC guidelines for procurement preferred.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 17000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Executive (Procurement) should be below 30 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-Interview at BPPI headquarters at IDPL corporate office, IDPL complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon road, Dundahera, Gurgaon- 122016 )Haryana)
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any post may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form and all original certificates / testimonials and one set of attested copies of the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview:- BPPI headquarters at IDPL corporate office, IDPL complex, Old Delhi Gurgaon road, Dundahera, Gurgaon- 122016 )Haryana).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.