BRDS recruitment 114 Assistant, PM posts August 2014 : Applications are invited to join Bihar Rural Development Society (BRDS) core team in transforming rural lives and livelihoods work towards building a new Bihar. Eligibility criterion and other details of BRDS core tam are given as below.
Name of Post:- Direct Program manager, Assistant
Eligibility:- MBA, Post Graduate
Job Location:- Patna, Bihar
Last Date:- 7th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Age Limit:- 21 to 37 Years
Direct program Manager:- 38 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MBA Degree from any recognized institutes or PG Degree in rural Management, Equivalent Degree of MBA from the Institutes yearly recognized by AICTE or other equivalent Degrees OR MA in development studies OR MA in rural studies from recognized institutes or Degree in Civil engineering.
- Experience:- 5 year experience in MGNREGA jobs.
- Desirable Experience:- Strong Project Management / Domain Skills. Strong Analytical ability and writing skills in English or Hindi.
Assistant:- 27 Posts
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Post Graduate degree with Computer Knowledge
- Experience:- 5 years working experience in government offices as a data entry operator / Executive. Assistant of Bihar Prashasnik sudhaar mission / employee of MGNREGA / Data Entry Operator of BELTRON.
- Desirable Experience:- Strong analytical ability and writing skills in English or Hindi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through rural development department website brds.bih.nic.in on or before 7th August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.