Name of Post:- Adm cum accounts officer, lower division clerk
Eligibility:- Degree, Matric
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Adm officer cum accounts officer:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have degree from a recognized university. Candidate should have knowledge of office work including accounts purchase / maintenance of stores and administration.
- Experience:- Candidate should have minimum f 10 year relevant experience in administration and accountant.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be maximum 55 years as on 2nd November 2015 and For re- employed BSF employees should be maximum 58 years and serve up to 62 years.
Lower division clerk:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- candidate should have matriculation examination standard / 10th class examination board with typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi or 35 words per minute in English in computer.
- Experience:- Candidate should have experience of three year in dealing with dispatch receipt / office procedure and maintenance of ledges and purchase procedure.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be below 30 years. The age of the candidate should be as on 2nd November 2015.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply in plain paper along with self – attested copies of certificates / bio – data / attested copies of color photograph send to the DIG / chairman, Polytechnic, Tigri Campus, New Delhi:- 110080 on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application is 30th November 2015.
- These positions are not pensionable.
- BSF polytechnic is purely private and is run by the BSF education fund society rules.
- No TA / Da is admissible for interview / joining the initial appointment.
- Post of LDC is transferable with – in BSF institution run by BSF education fund.
- Candidates are required to attach a self – addressed envelope of 4 X 10 cm with Rs 25/- stamp affixed on it for depositing interview letter to the eligible candidates.
- Applications without complete detail or photograph will be rejected.
- Applications full filling above required eligibility criteria will only be called for interview.
- For exceptionally, meritorious cases the eligibility criteria may be relaxed in case of Adm officer.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.