Name of post:- veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total No. of Posts:- 28 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 23 years and should not be more than 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 19th October 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry or equivalent from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of relevant documents, three recent passport size photograph & two self – addressed envelopes send to the Director General Border Security force, New Delhi Persdte, Recruitment section on or before 30 days from the date of publication in the employment newspaper.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of publication is 19th September 2016.
- Last date for the submission of application is 30 days from the date of publication in employment newspaper.
- Vacancies are subject to change (May increase or decrease).
- For detail, please visit BSF website www.bsf.nic.in
- Initial contractual will be for three years which may be extended for further two years.
- The contract will lapse automatically.
- The appointment can be terminated at any time by giving one month notice.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.