BSF recruitment 2016-17 notification Sub Inspector 19 posts :- Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the position of 19 Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified) and CT (Masalchi) vacancies. Apply before 30 days from the date of publication.
Name of post:- Sub Inspector (Staff Nurse), Assistant Sub-Inspector (Pharmacist Qualified)
Eligibility:- Diploma, Degree in nursing, matriculation
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication.
Total No. of Posts:- 19 Posts
Sub – Inspector (Staff Nurse):- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class or equivalent with diploma in general nursing program and registration as general nurse and mid-wife with Central or state nursing council.
Assistant Sub-Inspector:- 15 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 25 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class or equivalent with Diploma in pharmacy from any recognized institution with internship.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 50/- through Demand draft / Indian postal order in the favor of respective address. ST / BSF constable / EXSM / women are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested copies of documents / self – addressed envelope 25 X 12 am with Rs 40/- postage stamp affixed on each and bank slip send to the respective address as given notification on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.