Name of Post:- Constable (Sports Quota)
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 40 Posts
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age between 18 to 23 Years.
Qualification:- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.
Application Fee:- General/OBC category candidates are also required to deposit Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty) only as ‘Application fees’ in the form of Crossed Indian Postal order/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of “The Commandant 25 Bn BSF”. Candidates belonging to SC and ST are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply:- The eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed performa duly typed or neatly hand written as given in Annexure-‘A ’duly filled in on fulscape paper with two attested passport size photograph, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to “The Commandant, 25 Bn BSF, Chhawla Camp, Post Office Najafgarh, New Delhi, Pin Code 110071’’within 30 days from the publication of this advertisement in Employment News super scribing on the envelope “APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON CT(GD) MALE/FEMALE IN BSF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA” alongwith the required documents.
Last Date to Apply Online:- 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisements in employment News.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- On appointment, the candidates shall be governed by the BSF Act and Rules as well as all such Govt instructions/rules as applicable.
- BSF shall not be responsible for damage/injury or loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the Trials/Journey.
- Candidates should come duly prepared to stay at their own arrangements for the purpose of recruitment.
- Candidate will have to appear for selection test at their own expenses and risk and no TA/DA will be admissible.
- Each candidate has to qualify the qualitative requirement prescribed and events during the trial/ test at the time recruitment.
- The standard of candidates in their respective sports/events will be ascertained on the basis of merit drawn after taking into consideration of last 03 years achievements.
- Preferences will be given to those candidates who have represented country in the recognized current International sports competitions or have won any medals in Senior National/National Games during the year 2011 , 2012& 2013 or Nos of participation in Senior Nationals.
- Final selection of the sportsperson will be done on the basis of their sports achievements, educational qualifications & qualitative requirement prescribed for recruitment of sportsmen. The decision of Board with regard to matters connected with this recruitment will be final in all respects and no further correspondence will be made with the rejected applications for the recruitment.
- All eligible candidates will be duly informed about the date and venue of the recruitment/trial test by post.
- The candidate finally selected for appointment shall be subjected to chest x-ray, pathological and other required test.
- The candidates on appointment will have to undergo prescribed basic training at Training Institution of BSF.
- After selection/appointment, if any candidate is found ineligible or guilty of suppressing facts on any score, his services will be terminated without assigning any reason thereof.
- Persons serving in Govt./Semi Govt. department may send their applications through their employers along with ‘No objection Certificate’ as per format given in Annexure-‘C’.
- The original certificates of Games/Sports, caste, educational qualifications and other distinctions should be produced by the candidates before the Recruitment Board at the time of recruitment.
- All the posts are combatised and purely temporary but likely to continue.
- The director General, BSF reserves the right to make changes or cancel or postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
- Candidates may download application form/admit card and other details such as pay scale, eligibility criteria, process for applying for the post, recruitment process & trial test etc. from BSF website www.bsf.nic.in.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.