BSIP recruitment 2016 Technical Assistant 5 Posts : Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP) invites application for the position of 05 Technical assistant on contractual basis. Apply before 25th January 2016.
Name of post:- Technical assistant
Eligibility:- Uttar Pradesh
Job Location:- BSC, BFA
Pay Scale:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th January 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of technical assistant should not less than 21 years and should not more than 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of technical assistant should have BSC, BFA or with chemistry or physics as one of the subject / Diploma in instrumentation engineering / electronics engineering / mechanical engineering / electrical engineering from a recognsed university / institute.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates applying for the position of technical assistant will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates applying for the position of technical assistant may apply in plain paper with self – attested photocopies of relevant certificates send to the Registrar Sahni institute of Pathaebotany, 53, University , 53, University road, Lucknow:- 226007 on or before 25th January 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 25th January 2016.
- Date of examination is 2nd February 2016.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Lucknow.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
- The grade pay of the candidate is Rs 16000/-.
- The name of the organization is Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeobotany (BSIP).
- The name of the position is Technical assistant.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.