Name of Post:- Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Female Hospital Attendant
Job Location:- West Bengal
Last Date:- 10th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Medical Officer (General / Orthopedic Surgeon):- 6 Posts
- Age Limit:- 50 to 65 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 26400/- Per Month
- Qualification:- MS in general surgery / Orthopedic surgery or any equivalent allopathic degree from any institution recognized by MCI.
- Experience:- At Least 2 Year’s experience in working as specialist in a hospital.
Staff Nurse:- 40 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 11280/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Bachelor’s degree / Diploma in nursing recognized by the nursing council of state or government of India.
- Experience:- At Least 2 Year’s experience in a Hospital.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of written Exam and Personal Interview.
How to apply:- interested and eligible candidates should send through application in prescribed format along with relevant documents in an envelope should be superscribed with “ name of the post applied for and category (UR / AC/ ST / OBC)” addressed to the principal Burdwan medical college, Burdwan – 713104 by post only on or before 10th December 2014 till 4:00 Pm.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
Please find enclosed herewith a notice for inviting application for different categories posts on contractual basis (medical and non-medical posts) for trauma care unit attached to burden medical college, burden. The notice along with terms and condition, application form, pay structure may kindly be published in health department website www.wbhealth.gov.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.