Name of Post:- Project Assistant, Project Fellow
Eligibility:- Diploma, BE, B.Tech.
Job Location:- New Delhi
Last Date:- 17th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 11 Posts
Project Assistant:- 02 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Three year Diploma in Mechanical engineering / Electronics engineering / Instrumentation engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 25 years.
Project Fellow:- 09 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Three year BE / B.Tech in Civil engineering / Electronics & Communication engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation engineering / Geophysics engineering / Instrumentation engineering / Electrical engineering / B.Arch. with minimum 55% marks and eligible to appear for CSIR – UGC NET examination as per HRDG guidelines.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 28 years.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at CSIR- CBRI, Roorkee.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may attend for walk-in-interview along with original documents and six copies of Bio-data (One copy of bio-data duly affixed with a latest passport size photograph and supported by self-attested photocopies of certificate / mark sheets and other relevant documents with prescribed Bio-data.
Venue of Interview:- Candidates may attend walk-in-interview that will be held at CSIR- CBRI, Roorkee.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.