CCRAS recruitment 2016 notification Pharmacist 19 vacancies :- Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic science (CCRAS) invites application for the position of 19 pharmacist, senior consultant, junior research fellow and multitasking staff vacancies. Walk- in – interview on 24th May 2016.
Name of post:- pharmacist, senior consultant
Eligibility:- MD, MS, BAMS, diploma in pharmacy, +2 class
Job Location:- Sikkim
Last Date:- 24th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 19 Post
Senior Consultant:- 04 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate has no age limit.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 50000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MS / MD and applicant should have knowledge of MS office etc.
Junior Research Fellow:- 07 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not more than 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have BAMS and applicant should have knowledge of MS office etc.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk –in – interview that will be held at the office of the Research officer in charge, regional Ayurveda research institute, Tadong, Gangtok, Sikkim on 24th May 2016.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with bio-data and required documents at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Applicant should have degree from a recognized university / institute and applicant should have adequate knowledge of Hindi up to standard of bachelor degree of Arts (BA) examination from an Indian University and applicant should have ability to translate from English to Hindi and vice – versa as evidenced by the test OR post – graduation qualification in Hindi with ability to translate from English to Hindi and vice – versa..
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for any position will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.