CCRS Chennai recruitment lab attendant, research officer posts may 2014: The CCRS is the Apex body in India for formulation, co-ordination, development and promotion of research in Siddha. The Council carries out its activities and function through its network of 5 Institutes/Units located in Chennai, Puducherry, Thiruvananthapuram, Palayamkottai and Mettur dam. There is also an attractive performance based time-bound In-situ promotion scheme and special allowance for “Group – A” Medical Doctors and Non-Medical Scientists of this Council. Applications are invited for the following posts to be filled by Direct Recruitment
Name of Post:- Lab Attendant, research Officer & Various Vacancies
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Post graduate
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Last Date:- 26th May 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Total no. of Posts:- 44 Posts
Lab Attendant:- 24 Posts
- Age Limit:- 25 years
- Qualification:- 12th class Pass or equivalent with science subjects from recognized board/ university. Certificate from recognized University/ Institutes in computer application.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Research Officer (Siddha):- 20 Posts
- Age Limit:- 40 years
- Qualification:- Post Graduate Degree in Siddha system of Medicine from a CCIM recognized Institution. Enrollment in the central/ State Register of indian Medicince/ Siddha as the case may be.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Application Fee:- a demand draft for Rs. 100/- for OBC/ General candidates and Rs. 20/- fro SC ST candidates, which has to be drawn in favour of central council for research in Siddha, Payable at Chennai.
How to apply:- The Application along with self attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, age community certificate etc… should be enclosed along with the application with two recent password size photographs, one recent passport size photographs has to be affixed in the forst page of the application on the space provided send by post. The candidates should mention “ Application for the post of ______” in bold letter on the right side of the envelope.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Persons already in service must submit their application through proper channel. While forwarding the applications of in-service candidates, Heads of the Institutions should certify that the applicants are free from the Administrative and Vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are pending/contemplated against the candidates. Photocopies of ACRs/APAR’s dossiers of the candidates for the last 5 years have to be forwarded through proper channel along with the application.
- Candidates who are short listed/qualifying for interview will be paid 2nd class railway fare for to and fro journey by the shortest route as per the rules against production of the Railway Tickets.
- Late application/incomplete applications or applications received without Demand Draft, self-attested copies of experience, academic qualification, age and community etc… will be summarily rejected.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- Director General, CCRS, reserves the right to cancel the Recruitment for all/ any of the posts without assigning any reason.
- The numbers of vacancies shown against Sl.No.2 may vary subject to the requirements at the stage of final selection.