Name of post:- Research Officer (Pathology) and Siddha Pharmacist
Eligibility:- MBBS, degree in Pathology, Diploma in Pathology, +2 class, diploma in pharmacy, diploma, PG degree
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Last Date:- 30th August 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 6 Posts
Research Officer (Pathology):- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 40 years and below as on closing date.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have MBBS degree from a recognized university / institution (II) Degree / diploma in pathology of minimum of 1 year duration OR post – graduation degree of minimum of 2 year duration in pathology from a recognized university . institute.
Siddha Pharmacist:- 03 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 27 years. The age of the applicant should be as on closing date.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class or equivalent qualification with science subject from a recognized board or university and diploma in integrated pharmacy of two year duration conducted by a recognized board / university / institution with Siddha as one of the subject OR Diploma in Siddha pharmacy of 2 year duration conducted by a recognized board / university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 200/- for un-reserved categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates and Rs 100/- for schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates through demand draft drawn in the favor of Central council for Research in Siddha and payable at Chennai. Physically handicapped categories candidates are exempted from payment fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of certificates and payment of requisite fee send to the Director General, Ventral council for research in Siddha, Ministry of AYUSH, government of India, SCRI building, Anna government, Hospital Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai:- 600106 on or before 30th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.