CDAC Recruitment 2015 notification Project Engineer Posts : Centre for Development of advanced computing (C-DAC) is the premier R & D organization of the department of Electronics and Information Technology (DEITY), ministry of communication and Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R & D in IT, Electronics and Associated areas.
Centre for Development of advanced computing (C-DAC) invites application for the post of 05 Project Engineer-II on Contract basis.
Name of Post:-Project Engineer-II
Eligibility:-BE / B.Tech, ME / M.Tech., MCA, Ph.D.
Pay Scale:- Rs. 37000/- Per Month
Last Date:-15th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of project Engineer should be 32 years as on 31st May 2015.
- Candidate should have BE / B.Tech. / MCA or equivalent discipline with at least 3 year of post qualification work experience. OR
- Candidate should have DOEACC ‘B’ level with at least 4 year experience of post qualification or DOEACC ‘C’ level with at least 1 year of post qualification work experience OR
- Candidate should have Masters in Technology ME / M>Tech OR
- Candidate should have Ph.D.
Desirable:-Sound knowledge of speech and audio processing.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates apply in prescribed application form along with the photocopies of relevant certificates of qualification and experience and a passport size photograph send to Senior HRD officer. Centre for Development of advanced computing, Gulmohar cross road No 9. Juhu, Mumbai – 400049 on or before 15th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Only short listed candidates will be called for written Test / Interview.
- At the time of interview, they should bring original certificates of qualification and experience.
- No TA / DA will be paid for appearing the written Test / interview.
- C-DAC reserves the right to fill up the post or increase / decrease the number of posts.
- Canvassing in any form as prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Candidates are advised to keep checking the website www.cdac.in for any information updates.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.