notification : Central Electronics Limited is a Public Sector Enterprise under Ministry of Science & Technology and is engaged in manufacturing of Solar Photovoltaic Cells, Module & Systems, Railway Signalling Systems and Microwave Electronics Systems etc. The Company is looking forward to recruit high caliber and talented professionals on contractual basis. Applications are hereby invited for following posts.
Name of Post:- Diploma
Eligibility:- B Tech, MCA, Diploma
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 days from date of advertisement
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Diploma Holder on contract basis:- 50 Post
- Age Limit:- Maximum age limit is 27 years as on 30th November 2014
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9000/- Per Month
- Qualification:- First Class Diploma Holder in the subject field of Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical & Civil Engineering from a recognized Institute.
Executive (IT):- 1 Post
- Age Limit:- 27 years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 1st Class B Tech in Computer Science/MCA from recognized university/ Institute.
- Experience:- 2 years post qualification experience of system designing & development and programming in multi-user environment. Minimum six month Experience in ERP system Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2009 is required.
Age Relaxation:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non Creamy layer). It is relaxed to 10 years for PwD-General, 13 years for PwD-OBC and 15 years for PWD-SC/ST candidates.
Application Fee:- A non-refundable Bank Draft for Rs. 250/- drawn in favour of Central Electronics Limited payable at Ghaziabad/New Delhi is to be enclosed. No application fee need to be paid by the candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ PwD.
How to apply:- Duly completed application in the prescribed performa should be sent through proper channel by Speed Post super scribing on the envelope for the post applied to Asstt. General Manager (HRD), Central Electronics Limited, Sahibabad, Distt. Ghaziabad (UP)-201010
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.