Name of Post:- Superintendent
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 16400 – 40500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 12th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (General) should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (General) should have Post-Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university or Institution.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 10 years for candidates belonging to PH communities.
ii) By 11 years for candidates belonging to PH-OBC communities.
ii) By 15 years for candidates belonging to PH-SC/ST communities.
iv) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Superintendent (General) may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of documents send to General manager (Personnel), Central Warehousing Corporation, “Warehousing Bhawan”, 4/1, Siri institutional area, Hauz Khas, New Dlehi:- 110016 on or before 12th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The post carries IDA pattern pay scale and usual allowances thereon such as leave-travel facilities etc.
- Employees of the state / Central government / Public sector undertaking should get their application routed through proper channel.
- Mere submission of application and fulfilling the eligibility conditions gives no right to any person to appear for test / interview.
- No fee is required to be submitted by the PWD candidates.
- Caste certificate should be in the prescribed format for “appointment to the posts under the government of India” duly issued by the concerned authority.
- Incomplete applications or applications not in prescribed proforma shall summarily be rejected.
- No correspondence will be entertained about the outcome of the application.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of receipt of application.