Name of Post:- laboratory attendant
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 14th December 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years. Relaxable for government servants up to the age of 40 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should have Matriculation standard board examination / 10th class examination passed from a recognized board or equivalent.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant should have two year working experience in chemical / laboratory of government / semi – government / universities etc. where chemical laboratories are in working conditions with chemical analytical instrumentation / glass wares / reagents etc.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of laboratory attendant may apply on prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant certificates send to the regional director, CGWB, NWR, Bhujal Bhawan, Plot No 3B, sector 27 – A, Chandigarh:- 160019 on or before 14th December 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application form.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this post.
- Method of recruitment is direct recruitment.
- The place of work of the candidate will be all over India.
- The period of the probation is 2 years.
- The position of the candidate is temporary but likely to continue.
- Last date for the submission of application is 14th December 2015.