CGWB recruitment 2015 notification staff Car Driver 5 Posts : Central Ground water board (CGWB), applications are invited for recruitment of 05 staff car driver on temporary but likely to continue group – C posts of Staff Car driver (Grade-II) in the central Ground water board. The eligibility and other details are mentioned below:-
Name of Post:- Staff Car driver
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of staff car driver should below 35 years.
Qualification:- Candidate should have matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent. Candidate should possess driving licence for heavy vehicles. Candidate should have knowledge of motor mechanism.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
ii) By 40 years for candidates belonging to government servants communities
Experience:- Candidate should have eight (8) year experience of driving heavy vehicles.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply prescribed application form send to The regional Director, Central ground water board, central region, New Secretariat building, Civil Lines, Nagpur- 440001 on or before 30 days from date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The regional Centre reserves the right ti cancel the vacancies without any showing reason.
- The decision of the screening committee will be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained.
- The exact date and time for interview will be communicated to the short-listed candidates.
- The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application.
- Candidates already employed in central / state / public sector undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO objection certificate from the employer.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.