Name of Post:- Technical Operator (Drilling)
Eligibility:- Matric, ITI
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 10 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of Technical operator (Drilling) should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the post of Technical operator )Drilling) should have matriculation from a recognized board or equivalent. Candidate should have certificate from industrial training institute in Motor Mechanic or diesel Mechanic or Fitter.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 40 years for candidates belonging to Government servants General Candidates.
i) By 45 years for candidates belonging to Government servants SC / ST Candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of Technical operator (Drilling) may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of certificates / testimonials send to the Regional Director, Central Region, New Secretariat Building, Civil Lines, Nagpur:- 440001 on or before 30 days from the date of publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The regional Centre reserves the right to cancel the vacancies without any showing reason.
- The decision of the screening committee will be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained.
- The exact date and time for interview / Written test will be communicated to the short-listed candidates.
- The department will not be responsible for postal delay in receipt of application.
- Candidates already employed in central / state / public sector undertaking should submit their applications through proper channel with obtaining NO objection certificate from the employer.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.