Name of Post:- Programmer officer
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Last Date:- 30th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Programmer officer:- 03 Posts
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Programmer Officer should have
- Bachelor or Master Degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Candidates from management or vocational education or social sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred.
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS office / internet etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports / proposal / plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills in English and Hindi both spoken and written communication / knowledge of regional language is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders / holders / teachers and staffs at all level.
- Ability to link up or network with corporate / organizations / institutions / and NGOs.
- Should process strong analytical skills with ability to recommend simple solutions to complex problem.
Pay Scale:- Rs 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Programmer Officer should be as per Tata Institute of social science (TISS) rules.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Programmer Officer may send their bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the position is Programmer Officer.
- The last date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2015.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- The name of the organization is Tata Institute of social science.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.