Chattisgarh TISS recruitment 2015 Programmer officer post : Tata Institute of Social science (TISS) invites application for the position of 03 Programmer officer. Apply online before 30th September 2015.
Name of Post:- Programmer officer
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Last Date:- 30th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Programmer officer:- 03 Posts
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of Programmer Officer should have
- Bachelor or Master Degree or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university. Candidates from management or vocational education or social sciences discipline with work experience in relevant fields will be preferred.
- High proficiency in computer based applications such as MS office / internet etc.
- Good documentation skills to prepare reports / proposal / plans etc. for stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent presentation skills and communication skills in English and Hindi both spoken and written communication / knowledge of regional language is preferable.
- Excellent interpersonal and ability to interface with stakeholders / holders / teachers and staffs at all level.
- Ability to link up or network with corporate / organizations / institutions / and NGOs.
- Should process strong analytical skills with ability to recommend simple solutions to complex problem.
Pay Scale:- Rs 20000 – 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Programmer Officer should be as per Tata Institute of social science (TISS) rules.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Programmer Officer may send their bio-data to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30th September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the position is Programmer Officer.
- The last date for the submission of application form is 30th September 2015.
- Only Indian Citizens are eligible to apply.
- The name of the organization is Tata Institute of social science.