Chhattisgarh DRDO recruitment 2015 Research Fellow 4 Post : Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 04 Junior Research Fellow for Defence institute of Physiology and allied science (DIPAS). Apply before 21 days from the date of Publication.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
Eligibility:- BE, B.Tech., ME, M.Tech.
Job Location:- Chhattisgarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 04 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow should be maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow should have Graduate Degree in Professional Course (BE / B.Tech) in First division with NET / GATE , Post-Graduate Degree in professional course (ME / M.Tech.) in first division.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by post to General Manager, SF complex, Jagdalpur:- 494001 on or before 21 days from the date of Publication.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The tenure of the fellowship will be a period of two years.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview or by joining if selected.
- Candidates working in government / public sector should send their application through proper channel.
- Number of seas for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- Candidates are required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- The candidates may be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any University / Institute during the tenure of fellowship.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.