Chief Medical officer recruitment 2015 Facilitator 20 Post : Office of the chief medical officer (West Bengal government) invites application for the position of 20 Block ASHA Facilitator. Apply before 30th November 2015.
Name of Post:- Block ASHA Facilitator
Eligibility:- Master degree, MBA, Graduate
Job Location:- West Bengal
Pay Scale:- Rs. 7500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 30th November 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 20 Posts
Block ASHA Facilitator:- 20 Posts
Qualification:- Candidate applying for the position of block ASHA facilitator should have master degree in social science / sociology / social work / MBA / graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university / institute / college.
Pay Scale:- Rs 7500/- Per Month
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of block ASHA facilitator should be 40 years or less as on the 1st January 2014.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for any position is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of block ASHA facilitator may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested photocopies of all certificates send to the Sub- divisional officer, Kharagpur, Po:- Kharagpur, District Paschim, Medinipur, PIN:- 721103, West Bengal on or before 30th November 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application form is 30th November 2015.
- Candidates should submit application in the format Annexed as “Annexure A” to this notification.
- The application should be on good quality A4 size bond papers using one side only.
- Newspaper cutting used as on application will be rejected.
- Candidates should ensure that applications is made on a single sheet conforming to the above specification.
- The candidates also download the application format from the website www.paschimmedinipur.gov.in
- Candidates should fill up the application form in his / her own handwriting in English with blue or black point pen only.
- Smudged application may be rejected.