CIBA recruitment 2015 notification 3 Technical Assistant Post : Central Institute of Brackish water Aquaculture (CIBA) invites application for the position of 03 Technical Assistant on contractual basis under outreach activity. Walk-in-interview. Last date 25th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Technical Assistant
Eligibility:- Master Degree
Job Location:- Tamil Nadu
Pay Scale:- Rs. 12000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 25th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant should be 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant should have Master Degree in any branch of Fishery science / Zoology / Biochemistry / Aquaculture / Marine biology or Life science or equivalent degree.
Selection Procedure:- Selection of the candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant will be on the basis of walk-in-interview at CIBA, Chennai on Monday 27th July 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Technical Assistant may send their application in attached proforma with the project name through email to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The name of the position is Technical Assistant.
- The posting of the candidate will be at Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Communication should appear for the interview with original certificates along with passport size photograph.
- Director, CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any application.
- TA / DA will not be paid for attending the interview.
- Age limits relaxable for schedule caste / schedule tribe / OBC candidates as per government of India rules.
- The date and time of interview is 27th July 2015 at 10.00 a.m.
- The position of the candidate will be on contractual basis.
- The duration of the project will be up to 31st March 2017.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.