Name of Post:- Office Assistant, Attender
Eligibility:- 10th class, Senior Secondary, bachelor Degree
Job Location:- Mysore (Karnataka)
Last Date:- 15th May 2015
Hiring Process:- Personal Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Office Assistant:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidates should have Bachelor Degree and Experience in administrative and central procedure/ Accounting.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 19820/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-Age should be 45 years
Attender:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidates should have SSC/ Matriculation Passed and should know about Hindi, English, and Kannada.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 14000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-Age should be 18 years to 35 years
Selection Procedure:- The names of the Short=listed candidates called for the interview and the date of the interview will be published on the web site of the Institute www.ciil.org
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
How to apply:- Interested and Eligible Candidates may apply in application on plain paper along with copies of the documents in proof of age, educational qualification and professional experience send to Assistant Director (Admin( in-charge, Central Institute of Indian Languages, Manasagangotri, Mysore-570006, Karnataka on or before 15th May 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.