CNBC Delhi recruitment 67 various posts august 2014 : Applications are invited in prescribed format for filling up following vacant posts of Nursing and Paramedical Staff on contract basis for a period of 89 days, as per details given below at Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31.
Name of Post:- Lab technician, Audiometric Assistant, Staff Nurse and various posts.
Eligibility:- B.Sc, Diploma, 12th Graduate
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 7th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Interview
Staff Nurse:- 45 Posts
- Qualification:- Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/university. “A” Grade certificate in Nursing from recognized institution. Certificate in midwifery. Should register with Nursing Council of any state of India before date of interview. Should be able to speak/understand Hindi
- Age Limit:- 30 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 40170/- Per Month
Lab Tech:- 04 Posts
- Qualification:- B.Sc. (Medical Lab. Technology). Or Matriculation /Hr. Secondary/Sr. Secondary With Science. Diploma in M.L.T. from a recognized Institution.
- Experience:- 03 year’s experience as a Lab. Assistant in any group of these Laboratories.
- Age Limit:- 27 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 21520/- Per Month
Date and Time of Interview:- The schedule of interview shall be given alongwith the list of shortlisted candidates for the aforesaid interview on the hospital website/notice board on 19.08.2014.
Application Fee:- The prescribed fees is Rs. 200/- for General & OBC candidates and Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates in the form of Demand Draft in favour of Director, CNBC payable at Delhi/New Delhi. The fee is non refundable and no fee is payable by physically handicapped candidates.
How to apply:- The complete prescribed application forms along with bank draft (in original) attested copies of educational/technical qualification certificates, experience certificates, caste certificates, physically handicapped certificates etc. in an envelope having caption “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ……..” addressed to the Director, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-31 should be sent or may be submitted in person at the office of Office Superintendent, Chacha Nehru Bal Chikitsalaya, Geeta Colony, Delhi-110031. The hospital is not responsible for any postal delay. The cut off date of age, qualification and last date of submission of applications will be 07.08.2014 till 4:00pm.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.