Cochin Port Trust recruitment 2017 Marine Engineer posts :- Cochin port trust invites application for the post of 04 Marine Engineer vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 21st November to 20th December 2016.
Name of post:- Marine Engineer
Job Location:- Kerala
Pay Scale:- Rs. 77290/- per month
Last Date:- 20th December 2016
Total No. of Posts:-04Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be according to rules and regulation of Cochin port trust organization.
Qualification:- Candidates should have MOT 1st class motor certificate issued under Merchant shipping Act.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with Bio – data / original certificates / testimonials / attested photocopies of same and 4 passport at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Date of interview is 21st November to 20th December 2016.
- Merely applying for the position and being shortlisted in the online examination.
- While there is no reservations, Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates may apply, but will not be eligible for any relaxation.
- However, schedule caste categories candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates called for written examination / interview are eligible for travelling allowance as admissible on production of original bus / train ticket.
- Selection will be through a competitive written examination and / or personal interview.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problems in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely.
- Decision of Mumbai Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitment will be final.
- Selected applicants will have to undergo medical examination at the MBPT hospital for fitness.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.