Name of Post:- Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub inspector, Head constable
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, General Nursing
Job Location:- All India
Last Date:- 7th October 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Sub – Inspector:- 17 Posts
- Qualification:- Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent and must have passed the examination held by the nursing council with 3 ½ years course in General Nursing and Midwifery; and Must be registered with Central or State Nursing Council as a General Nurse and Mid-wife.
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:- Rs. 4200/-
- Age Limit:- General/UR Category – Below 30 years, OBC category – Below 33 years and SC/ST Category – Below 35 years. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be as on 07/10/2014.
Assistant Sub – Inspector (pharmacist):- 36 Posts
- Qualification:– Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board or University; and Two years Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy granted by an institution of the Central Govt. or State Govt or an institution recognized by the Central Govt. or State Govt; and Should be registered as a “Pharmacist” under the Pharmacy Act 1948( 8 of 1948).
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Grade Pay:– Rs. 2800/-
- Age Limit:- General/UR Category – 20 years to 25 years, OBC category – 20 years to 28 years, and SC/ST Category – 20 years to 30 years as on 01/08/2014.
Last / Closing Date for receipt of applications:- Last/closing date for receipt of applications at concerned recruitment centres for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Laddakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, the Union Territory of Andman and Nicobar Islands and the Union Territory of Lakshadweep is 17/10/2014 and for the candidates residing in all other parts of country 07/10/2014.
Application Fee:- Male candidates belonging to General/UR and OBC category applying for recruitment to the above posts should enclose alongwith their applications a crossed Indian Postal Order for Rs. 50/- as examination fee in favour of IG(Med)/Med Supdt or DIG(Med)/Med Supdt and payable at GPO of concerned cities as noted below. SC/ST candidates, Ex- servicemen and female candidates of all categories are exempted from paying examination fee. Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance. Number and date of postal order should be mentioned in the application form against column prescribed. Please note that Bank draft or any other mode of payment will not be accepted.
How to apply:- Candidates can prefer any one of the recruitment centers and submit their application in prescribed proforma (Appendix-A) alongwith requisite certificates/Examination fee (if applicable) etc to concerned recruitment centre by post in sealed cover so as to reach respective Centre on or before 07/10/2014 or 17/10/2014 as in the case may be. Cover containing application must be super scribed in bold letters as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——- (NAME OF POST FOR WHICH APPLYING). One envelope/cover should contain only one application. Since written examination for all the posts will be conducted on same date/time on all India basis and also there will be different question papers for different posts, it is advisable that candidates should apply for only one post as it will not be possible for them to appear for written test for more than one post on same date/time.
NOTE: Please View the advertisement details for more details on recruitment center.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.