Name of post:- sub-inspector, constable
Eligibility:- matric, intermediate, Diploma, Degree
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd March 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 182 Posts
Sub-Inspector:- 28 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be up to 30 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 23rd March 2016.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have intermediate or equivalent and General Nursing and Mid-wife diploma in concerned recognized by Central or state Council.
- Pay Scale;– Rs 9300 -34800/- Per Month
Constable:- 79 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be less than 23 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2008.
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed matriculation with two year experience in relevant trade.
- Pay Scale;– Rs 5200 -20200/- Per Month
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- for (group B and Rs 50/- for Group C) general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through online by using State bank of Indian Challan / internet banking / debit cards / credit cards. No fee is required to pay for Schedule caste category candidates / Schedule tribe categories candidates / Ex-servicemen categories candidates and women categories candidates.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Central Police research force www.crpf.nic.in from 23rd February 2016 to 23rd March 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.