CRPF recruitment 271 assistant sub Inspector stenographer post Feb 2014: Applications are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Assistant Sub-Inspector (Steno) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies, through direct recruitment, as under.
Name of Post:- Assistant Sub Inspector (Steno)
Total no. of Posts:- 271 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass
Job Location:- Anywhere in India
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month + Grade Pay Rs. 2800/-
Last Date:- 22nd February 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post should have the age Between 18 and 25 years as on 22/2/2014.
Qualification:- Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Desirable:- Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 words per minute Transcription time :- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
iii) By 5 years to candidates who have originally been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989.
Application Fee:- Application should be accompanied by a Crossed Indian Postal Order or Demand Draft for Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only) to be drawn in favour of the DIGP, GC, CRPF of concerned application receiving centre mentioned in Para-16 above. The IPO/Demand Draft should be purchased/drawn after the date of publication of advertisement and should be payable/ encashed at post office/Bank within time frame where the application receiving centre is situated.
How to apply:- The applications alongwith attested copies of certificates, application fees, etc should reach concerned application receiving centre by 22nd February 2014 (upto 5:00 PM).
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The department has the right to make any changes in the advertisement or cancel it without assigning any reasons.
- On appointment, candidates shall be governed by the CRPF Act and Rules as well as such Govt. instructions/rules issued from time to time, as applicable.
- The candidates will have to make their own arrangements for stay during the recruitment process.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment, unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The application form will not be supplied by department. Application in the format as prescribed in Annexure-A must be filled by the candidate in his/her own hand writing either in Hindi or English. Correction, if any, should be made legibly and attested by the candidate. Before filling up the application form, the candidate should read the eligibility conditions for the recruitment carefully to see if he /she is eligible for the post and candidates should apply only if he/she fulfils all the conditions to avoid disappointment at a later stage. Applications, which are not in prescribed format/incomplete and without requisite documents will be summarily rejected.
- Date of birth as recorded in the matriculation/secondary examination certificate or an equivalent certificate, from board/university recognized by Central/State Govt, produced during the course of recruitment will only be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility criteria. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to the allotted vacancies, for each category, from the merit lists in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- In case candidates are appointed in CRPF and thereafter seek resignation or discharge, they shall be required to remit to the Government amount equal to three months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to them, whichever is higher, as per rules.
- At the time of joining Force, an undertaking shall be taken from all the candidates selected for appointment, that if at any stage of their service career they are found to be colour-blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- Post carries all India service liability and candidates are liable to serve anywhere in India/abroad.
- New Contributory Pension Scheme to Central Government employees which has come into effect from 01/01/2004 will be applicable to all selected candidates.
- The selected candidate will be sent for training at any of the training institutions of CRPF. The services of those who fail to complete the training successfully are liable to be terminated.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.