Name of Post:- Constable (Tradesman, Technical)
Job Location:- West Bengal, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and Madhya Pradesh
Last Date:- 20th December 2014
- Qualification:- Should possess “Transport Vehicle” driving license and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
- Age Limit:- Between 21 to 27 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1988 and not later than 01/01/1994). Relaxable in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time.
- Qualification:- Should possess 02 year ITI Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour, GOI Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body.
- Experience:- Must have one year experience. Wards of CRPF personnel who have undergone training in ITIs run by CRPF are exempted from one year practical experience. Their technical knowledge and aptitude for the job will be considered for their enrolment in CRPF.
Age Limit:- Between 18 to 23 years. (The crucial date for determining the age will be 1st January 2015. Candidate should not have been born earlier than 02/01/1992 and not later than 01/01/1997). Relaxable in respect of the candidates for SC/ST/OBC and other special categories of personnel in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government from time to time.
Pay Scale:- The post carries pay in the pay Band-1(Rs. 5200-20200) plus Grade Pay of Rs. 2000/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs 6460/-P.M.). The post will carry dearness allowance, ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
Application Fee:- Application fee worth Rs 50/- (Rupees fifty) only is required to be paid by means of crossed IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of the Deputy Inspector General of Police of concerned application receiving centre by the male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories. The IPO/Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque should be purchased/ drawn after the date of publication of advertisement and should be payable/ en-cashable at Post office/Bank where the application receiving centre is situated. Applications of Male candidates belonging to General and OBC categories will be straightaway rejected if application fee, as above, is not attached alongwith the application. Candidates belongs SC & ST category, all female candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
How to apply:- Eligible and desirous candidates should send their applications in prescribed format. Application forms duly completed in all respects and after affixing latest passport size photographs be sent to the authorities, as mentioned in notification , located within the State of domicile of the candidate so as to reach there on or before 1700 hrs on 20/12/2014. It should be superscribed on the envelope that “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECH & TRADES) IN CRPF – 2014”.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The department has the right to make any changes in the advertisement or cancel it without assigning any reasons. Further all the conditions mentioned herein may vary as per orders issued by Government of India from time to time.
- Decision of the concerned recruitment board will be final.
- On appointment, candidates shall be governed by the CRPF Act and Rules as well as all such Govt. instructions/rules issued from time to time, as applicable.
- Candidates will have to appear for selection/test at their own risk/expenses and no TA/DA will be admissible. They will also have to make their own arrangements for stay during recruitment.
- Candidates are advised to have sufficient practice for the race/PET before coming for recruitment. They are further advised to get themselves medically examined regarding their suitability to run the specified distance in the given time. CRPF will not be responsible for any injury/mishap or medical problem during the course of recruitment process/test.
- Education Certificate, caste certificates, driving licenses and other testimonials/ documents in original are required to be produced before recruitment board during STAGE-I (PST/PET) of the recruitment process. Candidates failed to produce original documents/testimonials shall be rejected at the initial stage itself.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits as SC/ST/OBC/ Ex. Servicemen must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the advertisement. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate from board/university recognized by Central/State Govt., produced during the course of recruitment will only be accepted for determining the age eligibility and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or accepted.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of examination will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to allotted vacancies, for each category in respective posts, from the merit list in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- In case, candidates are appointed in CRPF and thereafter seek resignation or discharge as per rules shall be required to remit a sum of equal to three months pay and allowances or the cost of training imparted to him whichever is higher to the Government.
- All the posts are combatised and are purely temporary but likely to continue.
- Selected candidates will have to undergo prescribed training for specific period at any of the Training Centres of the Force. If any candidate does not qualify the prescribed training, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- Canvassing in any form or bringing outside influence will automatically disqualify the candidate from appearing in tests without notice.
- Candidates having the right aptitude, capability, fitness and knowledge of respective trade, may apply for the posts.
- The candidates indulging in copying/helping others/using unfair means should be disqualified from examination and remarks to this effect be recorded.
- Before applying, all the candidates who wish to appear for enlistment are advised to go through the requirements of educational & technical qualifications, age, physical standards, etc and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts.
- Mobile and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of recruitment centres.
- Success in the examination confers no right to appointment, unless the department is satisfied after such enquiry as may be considered necessary that the candidate is suitable in all respects for appointment to the post.
- The admission of candidates at all the stages of the recruitment will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying their prescribed eligibility criteria. Undergoing medical examination at the end of the recruitment process does not guarantee appointment as the offer of appointment will be made only according to the allotted vacancies, for each category, from the merit lists in the order of seniority of the candidates.
- At the time of joining Force, an undertaking shall be taken from all the candidates selected for appointment, that if at any stage of their service career they are found to be colour-blind, they will be boarded out as per SHAPE policy in vogue.
- The decision of the department in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, conduct of examinations and interview, allotment of examination centres, mode/procedure for skill test, medical examination, etc will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- Candidates are advised to visit CRPF website (www.crpf.gov.in or www.crpf.nic.in) from time to time to know the status of recruitment process.