Name of Post:-Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant
Last Date:-26th June 2015
Total no. of Posts:-05 Posts
Junior Research Fellow:-02 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have M.Sc. in Botany / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Marine Biology / Marine Sciences + NET qualified.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 16000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be 28 years.
Project Assistant:-03 Posts
- Qualification:-Candidate should have B.Sc. on Botany / Marine Biotechnology / Biochemistry with 55% marks.
- Pay Scale:-Rs 8000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:-The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Research Fellow should be 25 years.
Selection Procedure:- The Selection for the post of Junior Research Fellow and Project Assistant will be on the basis of Walk-in-Interview
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the specified categories to the extent as per CSIR rules.
How to apply:-Interested and Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-Interview with original and 2 passport size photographs and certified copies of all certificates on 26th June 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- All the candidates attending walk-in-Interview should one set of duly certifies copies of all certificates along with original and 2 passport size photographs along with them.
- The walk-in-Interview will be held on 26th June 2015 at 9.30 a.m. in CSIR-Central Salt and marine Chemicals Research Institute, Gujarat.
- The selected candidates will be allowed for Ph.D. registration as per the rules.
- The post are purely temporary for duration of sponsored project only.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.