Name of Post:- Helpers (Skilled)
Eligibility:- Matriculation, ITI
Job Location:- Chandigarh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5910 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 11th August 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test and Interview
Total no. of Posts:- 75 Posts
Qualification:- Matriculation and Should have a certificate from I.T.I. or any other Govt. Recognized Technical Institution in relevant trade.
Age limit:- Between 18 to 25 years (Relaxation in upper age limit for SC-05 years, for OBC-03 years and for Physically Handicapped -10 years. For Ex- Servicemen & Departmental candidate as per rules).
Application Fee:- Rs. 400/- for General and OBC categories Rs.200/- for SC and Ex-Servicemen categories. Physically Handicapped persons are exempted from processing fee.
How to apply:- Candidates are required to Apply online through website www.chdctu.gov.in between 11th July 2014 to 11th August 2014.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The candidate should apply through online in respective trade of Helper on the prescribed format available on the website i.e. www.chdctu.gov.in. One candidate should submit one application only. Candidate must give his mobile number and e-mail address in the application format for further communication. The candidates should download the admit cards for written test from the official website when the candidate will be asked to do so. No separate call letter will be sent.
- The detailed guidelines for applying online application, deposit of fee etc. are available on the official website www.chdctu.gov.in. The application fee can be deposited in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- Online submission/registration of application form on the website www.chdctu.gov.in will start on 11.07.2014 and close on 11.08.2014 at 5:00 P.M. for all purposes. The candidate should register his/her name one day before the closing date and submit the detail of fee deposited on or before the above closing date and time to avoid rejection of application.
- Incase of incomplete application or incomplete information, the application will be rejected straightway without assigning any reason. No off line application will be entertained.
- The claim of reservation of SC will be accepted from all India basis, whereas, in the case of OBC the reservation will be extended to those castes which are included in both U.T., Chandigarh list as well as Central list for U.T, Chandigarh. The Other Backward Class Certificate should be issued in proper format on or before written test.
- The documents pertaining to Matriculation Certificates, trade certificate of I.T.I. & caste certificate etc. will be got verified from issuing authorities before giving appointment. In case any document is found to be false/fake/incomplete, the candidature shall stand cancelled.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of the Director Transport, Union Territory, Chandigarh will be final. For any kind of legal dispute, the jurisdiction will be at Chandigarh.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.