DCI recruitment 2015 notification Trainee Seaman Posts ; Dredging Corporation of India Limited, the largest public sector undertaking in the field of Dredging under the ministry of shipping, government of India with a status of “Mini-Ratna” category – I, requires near costal vessel Trainees / Trainee seaman (GP rating) on contract basis.
Dredging Corporation of India Limited, Visakhapatnam invites application for the posting of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP Rating) on Contract basis. Apply before 17th July 2015.
Name of Post:- NCVT / Trainee Seaman
Eligibility:- 10th class
Job Location:- Andhra Pradesh
Pay Scale:- Rs. 10000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 17th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) should be 25 years as on 17th July 2015. The age relaxation for the OBC / SC / ST will be given as per government of India guidelines.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) should have minimum 10th class pass from the recognized education board and Pre-Sea GP rating course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G shipping with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Selection Procedure:- Selection for the candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) will be on the basis of Interview
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the post of NCVT / Trainee Seaman (GP rating) may apply in prescribed application form along with copies of all relevant certificates / testimonials in support of their eligibility of their eligibility send by Post / Courier to Dy. Manager (HR) (FS II), Dredging Corporation of India Limited, “ Dredge House”, Post Area, Visakhapatnam – 530 001 on or before 17th July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The selection is based on performance in the interview at DCI Head Office.
- DCi takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal transit of any application or communication.
- Should possess requite valid Indian CDC / Passport / INDOS and basic STCW’95 certificate.
- The reservation for SC / ST / OBC will as per the government of India guidelines.
- Management reserve the right to enhance / decrease the criteria for selection as per the requirement.
- Management reserves the right to cancel the recruitment at any stage without further notice.
- Differently abled candidates need not apply.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.