Dehradun IIP recruitment 2015 notification Scientist 14 Post : Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) invites application for the position of 14 Scientist / Senior Scientist and Principal scientist / Senior Principal Scientist. Apply online before 28th Septembr 2015.
Name of Post:- Scientist, Principal Scientist
Eligibility:- M.Tech., ME, Ph.D.
Job Location:- Dehradun
Last Date:- 28th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Scientist / Senior Scientist:- 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have ME / M.Tech. in Mechanical engineering / Chemical engineering OR Ph.D. in Chemistry / Analytical / Chemistry submitted.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Senior scientist as on 28th September 2015.
Principal Scientist / Senior Principal Scientist:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Ph.D. in Chemistry with three year relevant experience OR candidate should have Ph.D. in chemistry with 6 year relevant experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 45 years for Principal Scientist and 50 years for Senior Principal scientist as on 28th September 2015.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through DD in favor of Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum payable at Dehradun. SC / ST / PH / women / candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through website http://www.iip.res.in from 19th August 2015 to 28th September 2015. Candidates may also send hard copy of application form with self-attested certificates with photograph and DD send to The Controller of Administration, CSIR – Indian institute of Petroleum, PO. IIP Mohkampur, Haridwar road, Dehradun:- 248005 (Uttarakhand) on or before 5th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.