Dehradun IIP recruitment 2015 notification Scientist 14 Post : Indian Institute of Petroleum (IIP) invites application for the position of 14 Scientist / Senior Scientist and Principal scientist / Senior Principal Scientist. Apply online before 28th Septembr 2015.
Name of Post:- Scientist, Principal Scientist
Eligibility:- M.Tech., ME, Ph.D.
Job Location:- Dehradun
Last Date:- 28th September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 14 Posts
Scientist / Senior Scientist:- 13 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have ME / M.Tech. in Mechanical engineering / Chemical engineering OR Ph.D. in Chemistry / Analytical / Chemistry submitted.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 32 years for Scientist and 37 years for Senior scientist as on 28th September 2015.
Principal Scientist / Senior Principal Scientist:- 01 Posts
- Qualification:- Candidate should have Ph.D. in Chemistry with three year relevant experience OR candidate should have Ph.D. in chemistry with 6 year relevant experience.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 37400 – 67000/- Per Month
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be 45 years for Principal Scientist and 50 years for Senior Principal scientist as on 28th September 2015.
Application Fee:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position are required to pay application fee Rs 100/- through DD in favor of Director, CSIR-Indian Institute of Petroleum payable at Dehradun. SC / ST / PH / women / candidates are exempted from application fee.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for any position may apply online through website http://www.iip.res.in from 19th August 2015 to 28th September 2015. Candidates may also send hard copy of application form with self-attested certificates with photograph and DD send to The Controller of Administration, CSIR – Indian institute of Petroleum, PO. IIP Mohkampur, Haridwar road, Dehradun:- 248005 (Uttarakhand) on or before 5th October 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.