Name of Post:- Field Investigator
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 4th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 02 Posts
Field Investigator:- 02 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Field Investigator should not less than 18 years and should not more than 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should have +2 class pass and the one year experience in field work relating to health / training related to health investigation.
Pay Scale:- The salary of the candidate applying for the position of Field Investigator as per ICMR rules.
Experience:- Candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator should have one year experience in field work relating to health / training related to health investigation.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the positon of Field Investigator having +2 class pass with Science and 2 year Lab work experience in government organization.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Field Investigator may submit their Curriculum Vitae in the Room No:- 211, Department of Laboratory Medicine, JPNATC, AIIMS, New Delhi – 29 on or before 4th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the position is Field Investigator.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification / degree shall be from a reputed institution / university.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- No TA / DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Interested candidates are to submit their CV by 1.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates will probably be invited for interview.
- Date of the interview will be notified by email.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.