Delhi AIIMS recruitment 2015 Research Fellow 5 Posts : All India Institute of Medical and science (AIIMS) Delhi invites application for the position of 05 Senior Research Officer. Apply before 10th August 2015.
Name of Post:- Senior Research Officer
Eligibility:- Ph.D., M.Sc., MBBS
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 10th August 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Senior Research Officer:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Senior Research Officer should be as per All India Institute of Medical and science (AIIMS) rules.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Senior Research Officer should have
- Ph.D. in Life science / M.Sc. in life science / biological science / biomedical science / microbiology / micro-technology OR Post M.Sc. 6 year research experience.
- Possess MBBS with 6 year of research or teaching experience OR MD with 2 year experience of research of teaching experience.
Pay Scale:- The pay scale of the candidates applying for the position of Senior Research Officer should be as per rules of All India institute of medical and science rules.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Senior Research Officer may submit their Curriculum Vitae in the Room No:- 3097, Department of Medicine, 3rd Floor, AIIMS, New Delhi – 29 on or before 10th August 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- The name of the position is Senior Research Fellow.
- Age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PH candidates will be as per the government rules.
- Qualification / degree shall be from a reputed institution / university.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee selection.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualification.
- No TA / DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
- Interested candidates are to submit their CV by 1.00 p.m.
- Short listed candidates will probably be invited for interview.
- Date of the interview will be notified by email.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.