Delhi AIIMS recruitment 2016-17 Technician 69 vacancies :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 69 lower division clerk and Technician vacancies. Apply before 13th August 2016.
Name of post:- lower division clerk and Technician
Eligibility:- +2 class, B.Sc.
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 13th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 69 Posts
Lower Division clerk:- 09 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 27 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have passed +2 class or equivalent from a recognized board / university or equivalent from a recognized university / board with 5 year service.
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should be up to 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have B.Sc. in radiotherapy / technology or equivalent from a recognized university or institute approved by atomic energy regulatory board or diploma in radiotherapy technology or equivalent from a recognized university or institute approved by Atomic energy regulatory board.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- for general category candidates / other backward class category candidates (OBC) and Rs 100/- for schedule caste category candidates (SC) / schedule tribe category candidates (ST) through online or internet banking or NEFT.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of All India institute of medical science http;//recruit.aiimsexams.org from 15th July 2016 to 13th August 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Starting date for the submission of online application is 15th July 2016.
- Last date for the submission of online application is 13th August 2016.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.