Delhi AIIMS recruitment 2016 Technical assistant 3 posts :- All India institute of medical science (AIIMS) invites application for the position 3 technical assistant vacancies. Walk-in-interview 6th April 2016.
Name of post:- Technical assistant
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th April 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 3 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should de 30 years.
Qualification:- Candidates should have bachelor degree in science (B.SC.) degree in speech and hearing from recognized university / institution.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk-in-interview that will be held at board room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS from 08.00 a.m. to 09.30 a.m.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age of the candidates in relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below:-
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk-in-interview along with prescribed application form / original certificates and self-attested copies of relevant documents at the time of interview that will be held at board room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS from 08.00 a.m. to 09.30 a.m.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Detailed advertisement and conditions are available on website www.aiimspatna.org.
- The number of posts are tentative and liable to change.
- The applicants required to be present “In person” along with application form duly filled with supporting certificates.
- NOC from the present employer (Applicable for those working in government organization / OBC – certificate should be valid for government of India employment.
- One set self-attested photocopies of all certificates to be submitted at the time of verification.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.