Name of post:- Manager
Eligibility:- Master degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs.43000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 23rd November 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 01 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have master degree / post – graduate diploma in mass communication.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 1500/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through demand draft in the favor of Air India limited payable at Delhi. Applicants belonging to Schedule caste categories candidates / schedule tribe categories candidates / person with disabilities categories candidates are exempted from such payment of fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with supporting documents send to the Alliance Air Personnel Department, Lufthansa Hangar building, adjacent to the office of ED (NR), Air India limited, Terminal – 1, IGI Airport, New Delhi:- 110037 on or before 23rd November 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Last date for the submission of application is 23rd November 2016.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- Eligible applicants applying for the position of Manager (Corporate communication) should have master degree / post – graduate diploma in mass communication.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Manager (Corporate communication) should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 40 years.
- The age of the applicant should be as on 1st August 2016.