Delhi AUD recruitment 2016 Notification 25 Junior Executive posts :- Ambedkar University, Delhi Invites application for the position of 25 Assistant, junior executive and junior engineer vacancies on regular basis. Apply online before 11th July 2016.
Name of post:- Assistant, junior executive
Eligibility:- Graduate, degree, CA, ICWAI, BBA, MBA, +2 class, ITI, PG degree, BE, B.Tech, Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Assistant:- 18 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation with at – least three year post – qualification experience in the relevant field in universities / institutions or a bachelor degree in commerce or a graduate in other subjects with inter CA / inter ICWAI or BBA MBA in finance or +2 class or equivalent from a recognized board with ITI trade certificate in civil / plumbing / electrical with 3 year post – qualification experience of care-taking services of government / institutions building or 6 year post – qualification experience of care-taking services of government / institution building.
Junior Executive:- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation / post – graduation with at – least 50% marks from a recognized university or institution or graduate or graduate / post graduate in commerce with at – least 50% marks or any graduate / post – graduate with inter CA / inter ICWAI with at – least 50% marks or BBA / MBA in finance with at least 50% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through online payment gateway. All women categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) / physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) and Ex-servicemen categories candidates (EXSM) are eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Ambedkar University, Delhi http://aud.ac.in/careerataud from 11th June 2016 to 11th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.