Name of post:- Assistant, junior executive
Eligibility:- Graduate, degree, CA, ICWAI, BBA, MBA, +2 class, ITI, PG degree, BE, B.Tech, Diploma
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 11th July 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 25 Posts
Assistant:- 18 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 30 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation with at – least three year post – qualification experience in the relevant field in universities / institutions or a bachelor degree in commerce or a graduate in other subjects with inter CA / inter ICWAI or BBA MBA in finance or +2 class or equivalent from a recognized board with ITI trade certificate in civil / plumbing / electrical with 3 year post – qualification experience of care-taking services of government / institutions building or 6 year post – qualification experience of care-taking services of government / institution building.
Junior Executive:- 06 posts
- Age Limit:- The age of the candidate is 35 years.
- Pay Scale:- Rs 9300 – 34800/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation / post – graduation with at – least 50% marks from a recognized university or institution or graduate or graduate / post graduate in commerce with at – least 50% marks or any graduate / post – graduate with inter CA / inter ICWAI with at – least 50% marks or BBA / MBA in finance with at least 50% marks.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
Application fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 250/- for general categories candidates / other backward class categories candidates through online payment gateway. All women categories candidates / schedule caste categories candidates (SC) / schedule tribe categories candidates(ST) / physically handicapped categories candidates (PH) and Ex-servicemen categories candidates (EXSM) are eligible for reservation are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of Ambedkar University, Delhi http://aud.ac.in/careerataud from 11th June 2016 to 11th July 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.