Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for the following posts purely on contract basis for Cantonment General Hospital, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt.
Name of Post:- Staff Nurse, Junior Clerk, Nursing Orderly
Eligibility:- 10th Pass
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 24th December 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Staff Nurse:- 20 posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 39530/- Per Month
- Qualification:- Matriculation or its equivalent qualification. “A” grade certificate in nursing from a recognized Institution with midwifery certificate registered with nursing council. Should be able to speak/understand Hindi. Experienced will be preferred.
Nursing Orderly:- 15 posts
- Age Limit:- 18 to 25 Years
- Pay Scale:- Rs. 19290/- Per Month
- Qualification:- 10th class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board. First Aid valid certificate issued by a recognized institute/department. One year experience of work in a recognized Hospital/Nursing home.
Age Relaxation:- Age limit shall be relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC & 10 years for handicapped candidates as per rules, wherever applicable. Physically handicapped candidates shall attach proof of physically disability.
How to apply:- Application complete in all respects, as per prescribed format given here-in-after and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Delhi Cantonment Board, should reach at the office of the Cantonment Board, Sadar Bazar, Delhi Cantt.-110010, by registered/speed post along with two self-addressed envelopes latest by 24/12/2014 upto 1730 hrs. Applicant must attach two latest passport size photographs indicated his/her name on back side. The envelope containing the application should be clearly superscribed in bold letters with the post applied for and reservation category viz. SC/ST/OBC/UR as applicable as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ & CATEGORY __________.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Separate application is to be sent for each post.
- The candidate must be citizen of India.
- Qualification acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with the prescribed qualifications and the candidates should not seek claim equivalent of their qualification with that of prescribed qualification.
- No request for change of any entries or part originally indicated in the application form shall be entertained.
- The candidates shall be held responsible for correctness of all information given by him/her and in case of any information/documents found to be incorrect at a later stage; action shall be taken against the candidates including dismissal from engagement.
- Attested true copies of proof of age/date of birth, academic, professional qualification, caste certificate and experience etc. relating to the post advertised be attached with the applications and no documents found unattested will be entertained.
- No representation on any ground for non-appearance for the test/interview etc. by the candidates will be entertained and his/her candidature will not be liable to be considered in such eventuality.
- No correspondence in regard to appointment will be entertained.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for attending tests/interview as the case may be.
- Candidates should note that the Cantonment Board, Delhi, will in no case be responsible for non-receipt of their applications or any delay in its receipt or any account whatsoever.
- The Cantonment Board/Chief Executive Officer reserves the right to cancel the engagement process in full or part without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Decision of the appointing authority would be final, with regard to all matters connected with the engagement.
- Number of posts may increase or decrease.
- Categories of disabled person suitable for the job can also apply.
- The cutoff date for determining the age is the last date for receipt of applications.
- The candidates are advised to visit website www.cbdelhi.in for further instructions/directions/amendments/errata etc. from time to time.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.
NOTE: Information on this page might not be full or updated Kindly visit official page to get detailed information.