Delhi DRDO recruitment 2015 Research Fellow 7 Posts : Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) invites application for the position of 07 Junior Research Fellow for Defence institute of Physiology and allied science (DIPAS). Apply before 24th July 2015.
Name of Post:- Junior Research Fellow
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 24th July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow should be maximum of 28 years as on the closing date of receipt of application.
Qualification:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow should have Post-Graduation degree in life science (Physiology / Biochemistry / Biomedical science) with first division wherever division or equivalent grading is awarded.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow having preference will be given to those who have a qualified in CSIR- NET / UGC – NET / NET / GATE examination. Working experience in the above mentioned discipline / areas.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Research Fellow may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send by post to Director, DIPAS, Lucknow road, Timarpur, Delhi: 110054 or by email:- email@example.com on or before 24th July 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- The tenure of the fellowship will be a period of two years.
- The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview or by joining if selected.
- Candidates working in government / public sector should send their application through proper channel.
- Number of seas for JRF may increase or decrease without prior notice.
- Candidates are required to produce certificates / testimonials in original at the time of interview.
- The candidates may be allowed to register for Ph.D. with any University / Institute during the tenure of fellowship.