Name of Post:- Senior Resident
Eligibility:- MBBS, PG Degree, PG Diploma, DNB
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 3rd July 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 112 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Senior Resident should be 40 years as on 3rd July 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS with one year of internship from recognized university / institute and post-graduation degree / post-graduation diploma / DNB in respective discipline from MCI recognized University / Institute.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
ii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Demand draft in favor of M.S, GTB Hospital and payable at Delhi. The application fees is exempted for SC / ST / PH candidates.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested photocopies of all relevant certificate relating to age, qualification and category with one recent passport size photograph and the requisite application fee send to the R&I branch, 3rd floor, Room No. 307, Admin block, GTBH, Delhi on or before 3rd July 2015.
LIKE govnokri.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Inter Hospital / Inter-Institutional transfer shall not be permitted.
- The candidate who are already in government service should submit NOC.
- The candidate who are working on Adhoc basis in GTBH shall have to apply a fresh.
- The service will be generated by the Residency Scheme.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the Interview.
- In case of number of applications is very high, the interview may be continued on the next working days.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.