Delhi High court recruitment 2016 notification 130 Lawyer posts :- Delhi High court invites application for the position of 130 Lawyer and Mediators in the Delhi High court legal services committee. Apply before 29th February 2016.
Name of post:- Lawyer and Mediators
Eligibility:- Should be an advocate
Job Location:- Delhi
Last Date:- 29th February 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 130 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate will be on the basis of organization norms.
Qualification:- Candidates should be an advocate should be having three experience at the Bar on the date of this notification. However, relaxation can be given in young advocates having less than three year experience after recording adequate reasons. The applicant should have experience of litigation work in High court of Delhi.
Pay Scale:- The salary if the applicants applying for the position of Lawyer and Mediators will be on the basis of organization norms.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with the latest passport size photograph along with self –attested photocopies of LLB Degree and certificate of enrollment and all relevant document addressed to the office of Delhi High court, Legal service commission, 33 – 38, Lawyer Chamber, Delhi High court, New Delhi on or before 29th February 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lawyer and Mediators will be on the basis of organization norms.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 130.
- Last date for the submission of application is 29th February 2016.
- The selection of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Lawyer and Mediators will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
We are trying our best to make job search more simple and clear, kindly let us know if you have any suggestion for us, we will be more then happy to work on that.