Delhi High Court recruitment 2016 Oath Commissioner 12 posts :- Delhi High court invites application for the position of 12 Oath commissioners vacancies in the Delhi High court legal services committee. Apply before 30th May 2016.
Name of post:- Oath commissioners
Eligibility:- Law Graduate
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- As per company norms
Last Date:- 30th May 2016
Total No. of Posts:- 12 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should be according to rules and regulation of Delhi high court norms.
Qualification:- Candidates should have 3 year practice as an advocate and having 3 year standing at bar and annual average income of not less than Rs 24000/- Per Month OR Applicant studying in the final year shall also be eligible to apply subject to furnishing proof of acquiring law degree at the time of interview / before taking up the assignment as Law – clerk – cum – research – assistant.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview depending on the number of applications received.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the registrar (General Admin), room no 01, Ground floor, Administrative block, Delhi High Court, New Delhi on or before 30th May 2016.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The number of vacancies are 12.
- The age of the eligible applicant applying for the position of Oath commissioners should be according to rules and regulation of Delhi high court norms.
- It is made clear that the engagement in Oath commissioners is a full time job through purely contractual in nature.
- The Oath commissioners shall not be able to join any other profession / service / engagement etc. during the consistence of his employment with DSLSA.
- Is shall not confer any right on selected applicants to claim regular appointment / continuance in service in the Delhi state legal service authority.
- The authority reserves it the right to discontinue the service of any law researcher at any point of time without assigning any reason.